David Mills Dies
Todd
2010-03-31 18:14:42 UTC
Haven't been in here in a long, long time, but this is news definitely
worth sharing. David Mills has died in New Orleans. Cause of death
is unknown.

Truly sad news. What a wonderful writer he was.

RIP David.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/31/david-mills-dead-the-wire_n_520036.html

Todd
RC Freya
2010-03-31 19:32:35 UTC
Post by Todd
Haven't been in here in a long, long time, but this is news definitely
worth sharing.  David Mills has died in New Orleans.  Cause of death
is unknown.
Truly sad news.  What a wonderful writer he was.
RIP David.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/31/david-mills-dead-the-wire_n_...
Todd
Thanks for the note Todd - I hadn't seen this anywhere else. Very sad
- a very talented writer, and IIRC, hung around ath back in the day.
Gone much too soon. RIP
Todd
2010-04-10 21:48:43 UTC
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:32:35 -0700 (PDT), RC Freya
Post by RC Freya
Post by Todd
Haven't been in here in a long, long time, but this is news definitely
worth sharing.  David Mills has died in New Orleans.  Cause of death
is unknown.
Truly sad news.  What a wonderful writer he was.
RIP David.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/31/david-mills-dead-the-wire_n_...
Todd
Thanks for the note Todd - I hadn't seen this anywhere else. Very sad
- a very talented writer, and IIRC, hung around ath back in the day.
Gone much too soon. RIP
Yes, he did. He was an occasional visitor and poster in this group.
I'm looking forward to watching his final work, Treme, this weekend.
As usual, it's supposed to be outstanding.

Todd