Season 5 episode - Kaddish - who did it?
RC Freya
2008-05-31 20:04:13 UTC
My friend was watching this episode the other day-it's the one where
Munch and Kellerman investigate the murder of Munch's old high school
crush. I remember the episode, but I don't recall who the guilty
party actually was. I've been to wikipedia, the imdb, and Dave
Locke's old Links site, but all the episode descriptions are very
brief and don't tell you who the killer was. I'd appreciate it if
someone could tell me who did it.

Thanks,

RC Freya
Todd
2008-06-04 03:35:10 UTC
On Sat, 31 May 2008 13:04:13 -0700 (PDT), RC Freya
Post by RC Freya
My friend was watching this episode the other day-it's the one where
Munch and Kellerman investigate the murder of Munch's old high school
crush. I remember the episode, but I don't recall who the guilty
party actually was. I've been to wikipedia, the imdb, and Dave
Locke's old Links site, but all the episode descriptions are very
brief and don't tell you who the killer was. I'd appreciate it if
someone could tell me who did it.
Thanks,
RC Freya
I'm pretty sure it was Professor Plum in the conservatory with the
candlestick.

HTH.

Todd
Font of All Important Info
2008-06-04 05:00:53 UTC
Post by RC Freya
My friend was watching this episode the other day-it's the one where
Munch and Kellerman investigate the murder of Munch's old high school
crush. I remember the episode, but I don't recall who the guilty
party actually was. I've been to wikipedia, the imdb, and Dave
Locke's old Links site, but all the episode descriptions are very
brief and don't tell you who the killer was. I'd appreciate it if
someone could tell me who did it.
Thanks,
RC Freya
I'm pretty sure it was Professor Plum in the conservatory with the
candlestick.
HTH.
dude, everyone knows it was Col. Mustard in the library with a lead
pipe.

sorry, Freya, i don't recall right now. can you rent the DVD, if need
be?

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick
morph
2008-06-14 09:05:15 UTC
Post by RC Freya
My friend was watching this episode the other day-it's the one where
Munch and Kellerman investigate the murder of Munch's old high school
crush. I remember the episode, but I don't recall who the guilty
party actually was. I've been to wikipedia, the imdb, and Dave
Locke's old Links site, but all the episode descriptions are very
brief and don't tell you who the killer was. I'd appreciate it if
someone could tell me who did it.
Thanks,
RC Freya
I'm pretty sure it was Professor Plum in the conservatory with the
candlestick.
HTH.
Todd
i wasn't asked, so, i guess i won't answer.

morpheus- has access to rare info....
RC Freya
2008-06-14 18:54:46 UTC
Morph-

I posed the question to whatever person might be able to answer the
question. I didn't think I needed to ask anyone personally.

I did a usenet search and went back to the ath comments from the week
when the show originally aired back in '97, which was a very
interesting trip down memory lane, to say the least. (My opinion of
Michelle Forbes' acting hasn't changed, for one thing.) I've been
able to determine is that Munch didn't solve it, but the case was put
down via some help from the Violent Crimes unit. If you have anything
else to add and feel like sharing, that would be great. Otherwise,
I'll wait until it's on telly again or rent it from Netflix.

Freya
morph
2008-07-03 07:31:13 UTC
Post by RC Freya
Morph-
I posed the question to whatever person might be able to answer the
question.  I didn't think I needed to ask anyone personally.
I did a usenet search and went back to the ath comments from the week
when the show originally aired back in '97, which was a very
interesting trip down memory lane, to say the least.  (My opinion of
Michelle Forbes' acting hasn't changed, for one thing.)  I've been
able to determine is that Munch didn't solve it, but the case was put
down via some help from the Violent Crimes unit.  If you have anything
else to add and feel like sharing, that would be great.  Otherwise,
I'll wait until it's on telly again or  rent it from Netflix.
Freya
Well, I have to watch it again myself. I can't remember who did it.

my info wasn't related to your query tho Freya. I had personal news I
was debating on sharing. No disrespect was intended to ya.

my name is morpheus, i'll be seeing the mount in about 3 weeks.
Todd
2008-07-04 01:15:57 UTC
Post by morph
Post by RC Freya
[...]
Umm, what news? That tagline sounds rather ominous.

Todd
morph
2008-07-05 05:41:57 UTC
well wrexy, seems i'm getting married. thought, for old times sake, i
should at least mentuion it here. no expectations, just thought it the
right thing to do.

so....Morpheus is gettin hitched, and going to Greece (home in other
incarnations) and am looking so forward to it, well, being against the
whole institution of marriage, you can imagine my surprise. It's the
end of the world as I know it, and I feel fine.

morph- truly an idiot god now....
Martha K.
2008-07-05 11:25:16 UTC
Post by morph
well wrexy, seems i'm getting married. thought, for old times sake, i
should at least mentuion it here. no expectations, just thought it the
right thing to do.
so....Morpheus is gettin hitched, and going to Greece (home in other
incarnations) and am looking so forward to it, well, being against the
whole institution of marriage, you can imagine my surprise. It's the
end of the world as I know it, and I feel fine.
morph- truly an idiot god now....
morph!!

Such news!!!

Wishing you a beautiful wedding and a wonderful life together,

Martha K.
Todd
2008-07-06 06:56:41 UTC
Post by morph
well wrexy, seems i'm getting married. thought, for old times sake, i
should at least mentuion it here. no expectations, just thought it the
right thing to do.
so....Morpheus is gettin hitched, and going to Greece (home in other
incarnations) and am looking so forward to it, well, being against the
whole institution of marriage, you can imagine my surprise. It's the
end of the world as I know it, and I feel fine.
morph- truly an idiot god now....
Well, I'll be damned. There really is someone for everyone. Well,
except me, of course.

Hearty congratulations. Thought you were dyin' or somethin'. Of
course, I know some married folks who'd rather be . . .

Bestest,

Todd
La Reina
2008-07-06 21:49:33 UTC
Post by morph
well wrexy, seems i'm getting married. thought, for old times sake, i
should at least mentuion it here. no expectations, just thought it the
right thing to do.
so....Morpheus is gettin hitched, and going to Greece (home in other
incarnations) and am looking so forward to it, well, being against the
whole institution of marriage, you can imagine my surprise. It's the
end of the world as I know it, and I feel fine.
morph- truly an idiot god now....
Congratulations, morph! So what title will your bride take? Goddess,
Goddesslette? (Surely you won't share your Idiot status....nor would
anyone else really want that part of the title.)

La Reina
La Binsk
2008-07-08 03:18:22 UTC
On Jul 5, 1:41 am, morph <***@gmail.com> wrote:> well wrexy,
seems i'm getting married. thought, for old times sake, i> should at
least mentuion it here. no expectations, just thought it the> right
thing to do.> > so....Morpheus is gettin hitched, and going to Greece
(home in other> incarnations) and am looking so forward to it, well,
being against the> whole institution of marriage, you can imagine my
surprise. It's the> end of the world as I know it, and I feel fine.> >
morph- truly an idiot god now....Wow.  Way to throw a curve ball in
there, Morphy.  ;)Wishing you and the bride-to-be much joy & happiness!
La Binsk
l***@hfx.eastlink.ca
2008-07-30 19:07:07 UTC
Post by RC Freya
My friend was watching this episode the other day-it's the one where
Munch and Kellerman investigate the murder of Munch's old high school
crush. I remember the episode, but I don't recall who the guilty
party actually was. I've been to wikipedia, the imdb, and Dave
Locke's old Links site, but all the episode descriptions are very
brief and don't tell you who the killer was. I'd appreciate it if
someone could tell me who did it.
Thanks,
RC Freya
did you find out who did it?