OT: Tom Fitzsimmons
p***@gmail.com
2016-02-15 17:12:34 UTC
Can anyone tell me what happened to Tom Fitzsimmons who played James
Hart's friend Ford in the 70s series "The Paper Chase" ? On the Internet
Movie Data Base he is credited with only one other tv series in 1981,
and then silence. I really liked this series when it was shown in
England in the 80s and I once sent him a fan letter which he answered
with great charm and good humour. He was quite short, dark and nice-
looking, and according to TIMDB is now over 50; he was obviously older
than the law student he played at the time. Someone among all you
viewers with encyclopediac memories and knowledge of tv must know. I
hope he's OK out there somewhere !
Brenda
--
public_users
I don't know if any of you still look at this forum, but I too have been wondering the same thing. Even in this day and age, I'm still unable to find anything on Tom Fitzsimmons. It's been really irritating, because I havee wanting to write him a fan letter. Any ideas?
i***@gmail.com
2017-07-25 22:46:50 UTC
I have met Tom a few times and he is retired from acting and living in the South of France with his partner.
d***@gmail.com
2017-09-05 19:55:14 UTC
Do you know if it's possible to write him a fan letter. I too am a big "Ford" fan.
Tom Walden
2022-07-13 03:47:25 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have met Tom a few times and he is retired from acting and living in the South of France with his partner.
I was trying to find him because, if I am right, his partner & I were partners in the mid 1970's. If they are in the South of France, which would make sense for Tim, maybe I can find the pair. Any suggestions?