Life on the Street: OST
GRAEME Thornhill
2008-02-12 22:18:48 UTC
Hi guys!

Wow, this is ace... a Homicide: LOTS newsgroup! I never realized such a
place of utter awesomeness existed! Anyway - i've been trawling a few
torrent sites looking for Homicide rarities. I found one such item - the
"Homicide - Life on The Street OST". Now I can't confirm such a beast
actually exists (I presume it doesn't) but listening to it, it's got audio
clips from various characters (quite tastefully, I must say) laid over
occassional parts of the music.

Unfortunately the original torrent appears to have been removed prior to
100% completion, so everybody seems to be sharing a 91.6% completed version.
Does anyone have the full version?

If not, i'm looking at completing it myself, by obtaining the original song
mp3 files and cutting the missing parts in with the Homicide OST files...

Cheers!

Graeme
Todd
2008-02-15 03:57:50 UTC
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:18:48 GMT, "GRAEME Thornhill"
Post by GRAEME Thornhill
[...]
This is the first I'm hearing of this, but you might try Jim King's
excellent Homicide site--if it still exists.

Todd
Stephen Jung
2008-02-18 19:28:29 UTC
Post by Todd
This is the first I'm hearing of this, but you might try Jim King's
excellent Homicide site--if it still exists.
Todd
It's still there at http://members.aol.com/hlotslinks/ but it hasn't
been updated since December. Welcome, Graeme.

Steve
GRAEME Thornhill
2008-02-22 13:56:34 UTC
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies! I've done some more research on Google and the
websites given, but sadly haven't located anything giving information about
a specific "soundtrack". The only things i've found are the song lists from
each particular series. As such, i'm going to continue my task of recreating
the missing bits from the versions i've got - anybody interested in a copy
once i'm done? :)

Graeme