Where....
BadMeow
2009-01-30 19:01:52 UTC
Where did the eat all those crabs at?? Got a trip to Baltimore coming up and
every one of those scenes made me want to check it out.
marika
2009-01-31 18:52:22 UTC
Post by BadMeow
Where did the eat all those crabs at?? Got a trip to Baltimore coming up
and every one of those scenes made me want to check it out.
I don't know where it was in the show, it might have been Phillips which is
a standby.

THere are SO many cheap nontouristy crab places in that town that aren't
touristy though, so you can't lose by exploring

but every time I am in Baltimore, the denizens repeatedly recommend G and
something which is in one of the suburbs. Their crab patties are 100
percent meat which is a rarity because most places add filler such as bread.
Their place is right off one of the exits on the 695 beltway if I remember
correctly

and I think this is the link
http://www.gandmcrabcakes.com/

for cracked steamed crab though, you can't go wrong by checking road side
shacks closest to the bay

winter time may not be the best time for crab catching though

one of my clericals has family who have a dockside home. They eat fresh
crab all summer long that they catch off their back yard. That can't be
beat. I never in my life had crab where I could say oh my good I couldn't
eat another bite.

mk5000

Ray Embrey: So you've used the door, the building's still intact, people are
happy you've arrived, they feel safe now, there's an officer there and he's
done a good job, so you might want to tell him he's done a good job.
Hancock: What the hell did I have to come for Ray if he's done a good job?
BadMeow