Who killed Gordon Pratt?
j***@gmail.com
2015-07-06 18:52:41 UTC
The landlord of that building had been corresponding with bayliss that's why he called him by name. Personally I think whoever Did Hoffa did Pratt
Robert Green
2015-08-21 20:46:38 UTC
Munch would have angsted endlessly over such an act - he's ruled out. Beau
had motive - his partner was shot and so was he - but he would have been too
likely a suspect. The caller that reported the murder asked for Bayliss by
name. Who could set that all in motion? Whose mistake led to them getting
shot? Who's part Italian and knows the code of silence? Gee.